And it came to pass that I departed into the wilderness. And I did bring nothing with me save my Liahona, the mytouch 3g. Yea, I did leave my apartment, my backpack, and all my precious things.
2. And I came down by the borders near the chevron on University Avenue.
3. And behold, a certain sneaker had gone down from Provo to Orem, and fell among cars, which stripped him of his owner, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him without his other half.
4. And it came to pass that as I went forth unto the place of my labor, I did by chance come down that way: and when I saw him, I said hi as I passed by on the other side.
5. And behold, when it was night, I lay musing on the singularity of the scene, and marvelled greatly at the happenings on the borders of the land of Provo.
6. I shortly after arose from my bed, and, as usual, went to the necessary labors of the day.
7. Verily I did come upon the wounded sneaker once again, and once again I did say hi as I passed by on the other side.
8. But a certain hobo, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
9. And went to him, and bound up his laces, and set him on his shopping cart, and brought him to a loving place, and took care of him.
10. And on the morrow, when I again came down that way, saw that the sneaker was gone, and great sadness filled my bosom, for it seemed the sneaker was lost but unbeknownst to me, it had been found.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is this from the Book of Joseph, chapter 5? :)
ReplyDelete