Monday, September 22, 2008

Easter??

This semester I have class at 8 every morning. I live south of campus and on my way to class I pass many apartment complexes. A lot of people have 8 o'clock classes. Each of them get showered, get dressed and leave. A few days ago, as I was walking to class, I saw a girl leave her apartment. She was about 20 feet in front of me. All of the sudden, memories of past Easters flashed through my mind. Huh? Needless to say, I was confused. Then I realized that the girl in front of me smelled like marshmallow peeps...from twenty feet away.
I have smelled plenty of strange people on my way to class in the mornings. New smells are created once I get to campus. People are closer together and their showering smells, cologne smells and whatever else there may be all mix together. I suppose its better than pheromones.

No comments:

Post a Comment